Okay, this is rather more of a “What’s Not In My Bag?” blog post coz I tend to carry everything I ‘need’ when I go outside while temporarily staying in this country. I’ve become a person who brings everything instead of bringing just my phone, keys, cards and a bit of change just as I was in London and Berlin. Mind you, I’ll become like this again once I move back to Europe lol. While I have a humble selection of bags I can put on rotation, I still believe that carrying no bag and just wearing a “fuck you” coat or jacket where you can put your essentiels in is chic!
Here are the bits and bobs I bring with me in this borrowed Chanel classic chevron bag from mother:
1. iPhone – who can live without a cellphone these days, honestly?
2. Dior Bronze sunscreen – staying at a place where the sun always shows makes it imperative for one to use sunscreen.
3. Shiseido oil blotter – too much humidity can make my face more oily, and having a greasy face isn’t quite attractive.
4. Clé de Peau concealer – I only need to wear concealer when I go out since my skin has somehow cleared up and wearing a foundation in a humid weather will just wear off very quickly. This is the best one!!
5. Prada sunglasses – one needs to protect that eye area to not let it age too quickly because of the sun.
6. A pen – you’ll never know when you need to stab someone with it, or when you need to write on something.
7. Loewe 001 perfume – love.
8. Candy – I’m the sort of person who needs to be munching on something when bored.
9. Balenciaga card holder – my every trusty belonging that I’ve had for ages now and is still in love with it. Hashtag true love.
10. A photo strip of me and my boyfriend – just so I can carry ‘him’ everywhere I go.
Can’t believe I’ve managed to fit everything in this bag without it looking overpacked! I’ll be updating it when I start to carry different things in another bag. Are you an all or nothing person? What do you carry in your bag?